If you own or manage a business, you know that cleaning can be one of the most time-consuming and costly aspects. Such an important area of operations requires careful attention and consideration to help drive those costs down without compromising the quality of work.
For commercial and industrial spaces, it’s not enough to purchase household cleaning supplies from the local grocery store. This is where commercial and industrial cleaning supplies from a professional cleaning suppliers in Calgary and Kelowna come in. Keep reading to learn more about where to buy professional cleaning products and how the right supplier can help reduce your operational costs.
The advantages of using a professional cleaning supplier
Every business needs cleaning supplies, regardless of whether the company has an in-house cleaning team or outsources to a third-party cleaning company. Cleaning supplies will always need to be re-stocked to meet certain health and safety standards, depending on the type of business.
Some of the most significant advantages of using a professional cleaning supplier are:
- Bulk orders – Ordering a bulk supply of cleaning chemicals and disposable items, such as toilet paper, tissue, paper towels, and gloves, to name a few, can help save hundreds and even thousands of dollars in operating expenses. Without a professional supplier, managers are left to re-stock items from wholesale stores and other retail establishments, which is costly.
- The right products – Commercial and industrial cleaning requires specific products, such as the correct chemical formulations and cleaning equipment, to get the job done properly. The right products make for more efficient and effective cleaning, and they can also preserve and protect certain surfaces such as steel equipment, tile, carpet, and more.
- Expert advice – The cleaning supplier you choose can make all the difference in selecting the best products for your cleaning needs. A professional supplier knows what type of abrasive chemicals to avoid, which products and equipment are ideal for certain surfaces, and how to save time on specific cleaning tasks.
- Easy re-orders – Once you have an account with your chosen supplier, re-orders can be easy as a professional company will have your purchase history, address, and payment method on file. All it takes is a 2-minute phone call to re-order the items you frequently need, and they’ll be delivered to your establishment.
Essential cleaning products for commercial use
No two businesses are alike, and each commercial or industrial space requires different cleaning equipment, products, and tools to get the job done. Below is a list of some of the most common cleaning supplies businesses need. Be sure the supplier you choose provides the following:
- Commercial sweeper
- Automatic scrubber
- Commercial vacuum
- No-touch cleaning system
- Carpet cleaning equipment
- Burnishers and polisher
- All-purpose cleaner
- Floor cleaner
- Glass cleaner
- Neutral cleaner
- Furniture polish
- Toilet cleaner
- Microfibre cloths
- Washable dusters
- Dustpan and broom
- Mop and bucket
- A cleaning toolbelt
- Cleaning cart
- Cleaning brushes of different sizes
- Safety equipment such as gloves and glasses
Shop Apple Cleaning Supplies
At Apple Cleaning Supplies, we have been and are janitors ourselves with the experience and knowledge of the actual application of the products and equipment we supply. This expertise and our commitment to excellent customer service make us one of the top commercial and industrial cleaning suppliers in Western Canada. We ship our products across most of Canada and have showroom locations in Calgary and Kelowna.
Contact us today for more information on how you can order through Apple Cleaning Supplies.